Sunday, November 21, 2010

Finally Catching up.

It's been pretty crazy around here! I don't have pictures of everything, and somethings i only had time to snap a quick picture with my camera phone. So bare with me, I'll replace pictures as I get the good ones back from my dad.

Shall we start with the cupcakes?What can i say about these? They are Ah-Mazing! They are moist, and soft, and creamy, and taste JUST like pumpkin pie with a cheesecake center. I literally dreamed them up one night, woke up and had to try it! They have been a huge hit. I've already had 5-6 orders for them since Tuesday (which is when i made them for the first time by the way). Some of the great things that we've been hearing about these are "best thing i've ever eaten", "this redefines a cupcake", "this fills my heart with happiness", "mmmmmphmmmohmymmmrmph" which is the only sound that people have managed to make while scarfing these down. And I can't forget the sound of people sucking on their wrappers either!

You want to know what these look like on the inside don't you....
They truly are amazing, don't believe me? You'll just have to try some yourself!


I also came up with another recipe this week. It was SO good, and SO unique I'm almost afraid to post it for fear some other cupcakery will try and make their own version. Everyone who has tried it has been blown away, and again sucked their wrappers clean. Its so good, we almost want to guard the idea with our life! Ok, that seems a little silly, but in all seriousness I think its going to be our signature cupcake and its going to be HUGE. I've never seen the combination anywhere, and so far my internet searches haven't come up with any either. So, we are at a loss. Obviously we want to make them for people, we want to be known for them so eventually it will come out. Before we announce to the world this great new flavor we've come up with, we want to see if there is anything that can be done about keeping the idea ours.

Ok, on to more cupcakes! These were for a baby shower, they are cookie monster and white chocolate strawberry



Pardon the quality. It was dark in the room and these are from a cell phone. My sister took pictures with an actual camera and I'll post those as soon as i get them. This is a cupcake tower we made, literally. We are going to start offering these as an option on large cupcake orders. They can be customized to match the colors or theme of your event. I loved the way it turned out!
I have more to share, but you will just have to wait for the pictures to come back! On to the cakes!

This was done for a Peter Pan themed birthday. It was my first carved cake every and i was please to find, I was quite good at it. The entire thing is Chocolate cake, and it was enormous! Bigger than my 3 year old!

Here is some perspective, The board it was on was 4ft long...so, ya! HUGE!
This was a fun cake to do. I made it for my cousins little girl who just turned 3. She loves princess and the frog, and without using any of the actual characters this is what i came up with (copyright laws, don't ask!)
I had a lot of fun doing this cake, and it was a huge hit.


That's all for now, I should have more pictures back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment